Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kuli Paniyaram














This is a typical chetinadu dish that my mom used to make for breakfast.This is one of my daughter's favourite breakfast.

For Kuli Paniyaram Batter:-Ingrediants:-
Rice - 3 Cup
Urad dal - 1 Cup
Mung dal - 1/2 Cup
Chana dal - 1/4 Cup

Green Chillies - 4
Curry and Corinder Leaves - as per taste
Salt - as per taste

Method:-
1) Grind Green Chillies, Curry and Corinder Leaves. Add this sautéed mixture to the batter. Add salt and mix well.
2) Heat Medium the Kuli Paniyaram Tawa and add little oil in each hole and pour 1 spoonof batter in each hole.
3) Cover the Tawa.
4) Remove the cover and cook the other side.

2 comments:

  1. I don't add other dhals except urad dhal. Will try this recipe, Maithreyee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandyaji. I just wrote what I saw my Mom doing and I follow the same. However adding mung dal does gives different nice taste to it.

    ReplyDelete